What Personal Information About Customers Does Our Website Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to Our Website Services.
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of Our Website Services, including information about your interaction with products, content and services available through Our Website Services. Like many websites, we use “cookies” and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses Our Website Services and other content served by or on behalf of Our Website on other websites.
Cookies and Other Identifiers
Does Our Website Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. We share customers’ personal information only as described below and with subsidiaries Our Website.com, Inc. controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Transactions involving Third Parties
- Third-Party Service Providers
- Business Transfers
- Protection of Our Website and Others
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Information that we get:
- identifying information such as your name, address, and phone numbers;
- payment information;
- your age;
- content of reviews and emails to us;
We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications, and our web pages to collect browsing, usage, or other technical information.